SA Got Talent Auditions: 18 July – 1 August 2010
by Angela — last modified 2010-07-16 10:04
Rapid Blue is conducting the auditions for the next series of SA Got Talent. Any queries can be directed toKhumo Nkhumise on 011 789 7830, 071 878 7909, Fax: 086 646 4895 or 011 348 1456.
Click here for audition addresses
click here for more audition information
1. Registration will start at 07H30 – please arrive early, before 07h30 to get your place in the queue.
2. Registration will close at 12H30 and therefore no applications will be processed.
3. Please make sure that your act is no longer than 2 minutes.
4. Please make sure that you bring a copy of your green bar coded I.D, or a copy of your Birth Certificate if you are younger than 16 years old.
5. If you are a minor (under 18 years old) you have to be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian to the audition. The parent or legal guardian will have to sign legal documents on your behalf. The parent or legal guardian must bring a copy of their I.D. Book as well. The parent/legal guardian must be over 18 years old.
6. If your act requires music instruments or props, you must bring this along to the auditions, as we will not be providing any props or equipment for the auditions.
7. If you will be singing – please bring a backtrack (a cd with no lyrics). If you are a dancer – please also bring your music CD. Please check that your CD plays before going to the audition. Please avoid singing or dancing to Michael Jackson songs. Make sure that your lyrics do not have any swearing or profanity – this is a family television show.
8. Please arrive in wardrobe with your hair and make-up already done. Please also note that if you go through to the next round of auditions – you will be required to wear the same outfit, shoes, accessories, hairstyle and make-up.
9. Please dedicate the whole day for these auditions and make sure you dress warmly or have warm attire with you. Please also bring an umbrella with you.
10. If your act requires a big instrument set-up or a large area to perform, please bring along a DVD of your act/performance to the auditions.
11. Please make sure that you DO NOT WEAR any branded clothing or items e.g. Nike, Puma, Red Bull etc
12. Transport costs to and from the audition venues, as well as parking fees, will be at your own expense.
13. Please bring your own snacks and refreshments or money to purchase, as this will not be supplied to you. Please also bring money for parking in case there will be a parking tariff at the venue.
14. If your act involves animals, reptiles, fire or dangerous equipment, please let us know immediately, so that we can have the correct authorities present if need be.
Please do not hesitate in contacting SA’s Got Talent, should you be unsure of anything, or need further information. Tel: 011 348 1456